Preventive Maintenance [Environmental simulation chambers]
- Preventative maintenance contracts tailored to your needs, consisting of one or two scheduled visits per year with additional breakdown visits free of charge
- Experienced, qualified service engineers with up-to-date certification
- Parts inclusive contracts
- Within one working day call out availability
- UKAS-traceable calibration during service visits
- Mobile service vans carry extensive spare parts to ensure a rapid response and reduction of downtime
- Comprehensive factory-based spare parts holding
- Refrigeration gas reclaim units carried at all times
- Signed check sheets provided after each visit
- UK / European support coverage
When others can’t, we can; Experience matters:
“unrivalled service through excellence”
As with most performance machines, regular maintenance can be a life saver preventing poor performance, unstable control, intermittent breakdown and major component failure, all of which create additional problems from, inconvenience, costly down time, and associated rescheduling issues.
Our aim is to provide a comprehensive reliable maintenance service to ensure optimum performance for all systems we undertake, from our own exclusive range of environmental chambers and many other makes of test chamber that we have under contract or are requested to assist with:
TISS maintenance contracts provide you the client and your equipment with unrivalled customized service, TIS offer three standard agreements together with the option of precisely tailoring our services to meet your specific requirements, all agreements include all routine maintenance aspects including fast support and response in the event of equipment breakdown. These contracts also cover upgrades, consulting and Internet service support. In conjunction with our maintenance plans clients also have the invaluable advantage of including extended warranty coverage for all components providing unequaled manufacturer service.
Standard Options: Transparent, fixed cost, no “surprises” fast response.
- “Silver“: Two comprehensive maintenance visits with built in emergency calls inclusive of certified traceable calibration, excluding replacement parts.
- “Gold“: as above with extended emergency cover inclusive of all routine replacement parts.
- “Platinum“: as above incorporating full extended warranty on all components.
“F” Gas regulations: certain chambers require annual “F” Gas certification to check for harmful HCFC’s leakage dependant upon the size of the system and amount of refrigerant charge. It is the responsibility of the owner / user to ensure these regulations are adhered to, for further information please see our advisory notes: F-Gas information
For detailed information concerning routine maintenance, emergency cover, extended warranty for any of our equipment or indeed if you are experiencing equipment or operational problems with any systems other than TISS units please feel free to give our experienced engineers a call to discuss how we may be of assistance or simply fill in the brief service form and we will endeavour to respond by return. Service Information Enquiry Form